Stainless Steel Sink Manufacturers Share How To Correctly Handle Sink Problems
Today, Stainless Steel Sink Manufacturers share the common problems of five types of sinks:
1. Pipeline Blockage
How to deal with it: If the sink is blocked, shut down the water pipe first. It is impossible to flush impurities with water. For foreign matter at the drain outlet, it can be picked out by using waste toothbrushes, iron wires, etc. The general sewer pipe can be removed. When removing it, pay attention to placing a basin below to receive sewage to prevent sewage from soiling the cabinet. After the downcomer is removed, if there are vegetable leaves, sludge and other sundries, they can be hooked out with iron wires. If there is greasy blockage, hot water can be poured first and then dredged.
2. Heavy oil stains
How to deal with it: After cleaning the sink surface washing, sprinkle baking soda into a paste, smear and rinse it according to the degree of oil stain. Then fill the water tank with water, pour in white vinegar, or cover the water tank with paper towels soaked in white vinegar and wait for half an hour before taking the paper towels. Dip nylon sponge in soapy water and do the final cleaning for the sink.
Another way is to use the apple kernels that we eat every day to finish the cleaning work. The pectin in the apple kernel can be well removed by cutting the fruit kernel and repeatedly smearing the inner wall of the water tank. It is suitable for daily use and can be used as waste without damaging the water tank.
3. Odor of drain outlet
How to deal with it: this problem is usually caused by the drain pipe and floor drain not being sealed properly. just seal it with electrical tape or glass glue. Then pull up the hose leading to the downcomer, wrap some plastic wrap around the end of the pipe and plug it into the downcomer.
4. floating rust white film
Response method: floating rust white film appears on the surface of the water tank, which can be wiped with toothpaste, talcum powder and derusting water.
Use talcum powder to remove rust spots: put a small amount of talcum powder into a dry water tank and wipe the rust spots with a clean and soft cloth.
Remove with derusting water: Use a clean and soft cloth to touch a small amount of derusting water and gently wipe the rust spots.
5. easy dyeing
Countermeasures: Generally, stone water tanks are easy to dye. Flour and detergent can be mixed to make paste. The paste is laid on the dyeing place of the water tank, and a layer of preservative film is laid on the surface overnight. Then, the preservative film is removed, allowing the paste to further dry and absorb stains. Then, the paste is scraped off with a blade. If the surface of the dyed area is dark after removal, it can be repeated one week later.
information about Stainless Steel Sink Manufacturers : https://www.afastainlesskb.com/product/stainless-steel-sink/
79 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by:afastainlesskb
- Member Since: June 27, 2018
Other items listed by afastainlesskb
- Stainless Steel Faucets Manufacturers Share Filter Rust Solutions
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets Are Easy To Clean
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets Manufacturing Process Is Much More Difficult Than Wood Cabinet
- Stainless Steel Laundry Cabinet Is Environmentally Friendly
- Do You Really Choose A Stainless Steel Bathroom Cabinet?
Popular Ads Overall
- Pride of Abia Shoes (1575 views)
- Regularly Clean The Filter Head Of The Stainless Steel Bathroom Faucet To Keep It Clean (1030 views)
- Pride of Abia Shoes (806 views)
- Pride of Abia Shoes (783 views)
- AROGYAM PURE HERBS OBN KIT (535 views)
- Situs Judi Online (509 views)
- How To Arrange Water And Drainage For Stainless Steel Laundry Cabinet ? (473 views)
- Abanaijamade Customized Isi-Agu Shoe – Red & Black (457 views)
- AROGYAM PURE HERBS KIT FOR SEXUAL WEAKNESS (438 views)
- AROGYAM PURE HERBS WEIGHT LOSS KIT (417 views)