Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets Are Becoming More And More Popular In Life
In modern kitchens, furniture cabinets are one of the must-have custom-made furniture. There are two types of furniture for home cabinets, one is sheet metal and the other is stainless steel. For stainless steel cabinets, it is not easy to be deformed, not afraid of high temperature, and strong anti-collision ability is its advantage, but many owners also reflect that stainless steel cabinets are prone to water stains and stains, which are not easy to take care of. Below, Xiaobian tells you how to clean Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets ?
1. Clean with a mild detergent
For some diligent hostesses, the kitchen must be the place where they clean up every day, so in daily cleaning, just using a mild detergent is enough. Dilute the detergent, soak the cotton rag, wring it out, and wipe the surface of the stainless steel cabinet. Note that it should be wiped in one direction. Finally, flush the stainless steel surface with clean water to avoid residual detergent. Finally, Dry it with a dry rag.
2, the use of abrasive containing cleaning powder
How to clean stainless steel cabinets with serious stains? The answer is abrasive cleaning powder. In fact, the simplest abrasive is the baking soda and flour that everyone has. Use a damp soft cloth to rub the small Suda on the stainless steel repeatedly to remove most of the stains and water stains; spread the flour on the surface of the stainless steel cabinet, with a little The vinegar drops on the soft cloth, and then wipe the surface of the kitchen cabinet. The cleaning effect is also good. Of course, you can also choose a professional powder cleaner, but it should be noted that this type of cleaner has a certain degree of abrasion, must be cleaned.
3, glazing of stainless steel cabinets
Sparkling stainless steel kitchen cabinets must be one of the highlights that attract the attention of the owners, but stainless steel will lose its sparkle over time and wear, so glazing stainless steel cabinets is one of the means of cleaning. After cleaning the surface of the cabinet, wait for half an hour, let the surface completely dry, pour two tablespoons of olive oil onto the soft cloth, and wipe it hard. The grease can penetrate into the small hole of the stainless steel surface to complete the glazing work. The worn cotton autumn clothes are thrown away after use, and the trouble of cleaning is also saved.
information about Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets : https://www.afastainlesskb.com/product/stainless-steel-cabinet/kitchen-cabinet/
231 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by:afastainlesskb
- Member Since: June 27, 2018
Other items listed by afastainlesskb
- What Are The Characteristics Of The Stainless Steel Laundry Cabinet?
- Small Trick To Repair Stainless Steel Bathroom Faucet
- Stainless Steel Handmade Sink Manufacturers Tell You How To Choose The Fittings For Launching
- What Are The Benefits Of Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets?
- China Stainless Steel Sink Chooses The Benefits Of Dual Slots
Popular Ads Overall
- Pride of Abia Shoes (1712 views)
- Situs Judi Online (994 views)
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets Are Easy To Clean And Beautiful (972 views)
- Pride of Abia Shoes (886 views)
- Pride of Abia Shoes (872 views)
- Abanaijamade Customized Isi-Agu Shoe – Red & Black (686 views)
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet Does Not Know How To Buy? (453 views)
- Choose The Right Stainless Steel Laundry Sink According To The Unit Type (421 views)
- What Should You Pay Attention To When Installing And Using Stainless Steel Bathroom Taps? (417 views)
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Is An Indispensable Item In The Kitchen (412 views)