Stainless Steel Bathroom Faucet Manufacturer Share Induction Faucet Installation Method
Stainless Steel Bathroom Faucet manufacturers share the difference in installation of different faucets:
First, the installation method of the basin faucet:
1. Remove the faucet and check that all the accessories are complete. Before installation, be sure to remove the dirt around the installation hole and the water supply pipe to ensure that there is no impurity in the water inlet pipe. In order to protect the surface of the faucet from being scratched, it is recommended to wear gloves for installation.
2. Remove the rubber gasket. The gasket is used to relieve the pressure of the metal surface of the faucet and the ceramic basin. Protect the ceramic basin, then insert a water inlet pipe and tighten it.
3. Pass the threaded joint into the first inlet hose and then the second inlet hose through the threaded joint.
4. Screw the second inlet hose into the inlet port, pay attention to the correct direction, balance the force, and then tighten the threaded joint.
5. Put the two inlet hoses into the white rubber pad, put on the lock nut to fix the faucet, and then tighten the sleeve.
6. Lock the two inlet pipes and the angle valve respectively, and do not use the pipe wrench to twist the plate to prevent deformation or even break. Pay attention to the connection of hot and cold water. Connect the outlet angle valve with the other end of the inlet pipe.
Second, the induction faucet installation method:
1. When installing this faucet, make sure that the sensing window is at least 25CM away from the bottom of the sink, otherwise it will affect the sensitivity of the induction.
2. The water inlet of the water inlet where the induction faucet is to be installed is closed to ensure the installation of the faucet.
3. Take out the faucet body of the faucet from the package, and entangle the thread on the faucet body with the raw material belt or the venting glue, and screw the faucet body into the wall to install the fixed position of the water inlet pipe.
4. Disassemble the battery cover of the top cover protruding part of the induction faucet body, carefully pull out the battery case inside, and put 4 new alkaline batteries in accordance with the indication battery positive and negative, then the faucet body The red light of the induction window will flash continuously, and the red light of the induction window on the faucet body will stop inside and then be pushed into the battery case and locked, so that the main body of the faucet is installed.
5. Open the water inlet of the water inlet where the faucet is to be installed for testing, and adjust the water output with the water valve button. If there is no problem, it can be put into use.
information about Stainless Steel Bathroom Faucet : http://www.ukfreeads.ws/view/item-1070544-Stainless-Steel-Bathroom-Faucet-Quality-Is-Uneven.html
24 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by:afastainlesskb
- Member Since: June 27, 2018
Other items listed by afastainlesskb
- Choose The Right Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Size
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturer Tells You The Kitchen Kit That Suits You
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets Have Gradually Become The First Choice
- How To Choose High Quality Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets
- The back panel of stainless steel kitchen cabinets can use a lot of ideas
Popular Ads Overall
- A’fam Bespoke (980 views)
- Pride of Abia Shoes (633 views)
- Crayfish (484 views)
- super fast batter charger (451 views)
- SANTAL PLANTAIN FLOUR (357 views)
- SUPER FAST CHARGING UPS/inverter WITH BATTERY MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (278 views)
- Ankara bags (267 views)
- Brogues (261 views)
- High quality Plastic PVC Sheet (236 views)
- Men fashion (202 views)