How To Quickly And Efficiently Choose A Good Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets?
How to quickly and efficiently choose a good Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets ?
1. From the material. Stainless steel cabinet materials are generally 304# or 201# stainless steel, the difference between the two is
1 201# has magnetic properties after cold processing, used in railways and vehicles; 304# is the most widely used stainless steel and heat-resistant steel for food production equipment, general chemical equipment, nuclear energy, etc.
2 In the southern region, it is suitable to use 304# in the case of rain, high temperature, and humidity; in the northern region, the weather is dry, both are suitable, and 201# can be selected when the budget for home decoration is not high, and the budget is sufficient. 304# can be used. 201# and 304# are actually different levels of anti-rust. 304# stainless steel will not rust for a long time. 201# stainless steel will rust in a humid environment, but the content of chromium Cr and nickel Ni is different, so The price of the 304# is more expensive than the 201#. Whether 201 stainless steel or 304 stainless steel can provide aldehyde-free living space is what we want.
2. From the process. Stainless steel cabinets are roughly divided into two types in the process structure: traditional splicing and new laser welding integrated welding. The so-called traditional splicing type is: the bottom plate and side plates of the cabinet are separated. During installation, the interior of the cabinet needs to be spliced on site and manually spot welded. This structure is easy to deform during long-term use, which affects the structure. It affects the appearance and secondary use, while the one-piece is laser integrated welding. After advanced laser welding, this structure is very stable and strong. The integrated type is relatively high in terms of process difficulty, transportation and labor cost for the manufacturer, but the integrated cabinet is not easy to be deformed for the consumer, and the structure is stable. If there is a secondary move, it can be reused without disassembling and assembling. The splicing tape is relatively simple in terms of process, low in labor cost and low in transportation cost. However, the structure is not so stable and strong, and the secondary use is easily deformed, which affects the appearance.
3. From the filler. Small manufacturers will choose low-cost MDF, particleboard, etc. to make fillers, which can not solve the problem of zero formaldehyde release. The strong brand will choose honeycomb aluminum, honeycomb aluminum material has high wind pressure resistance and shock absorption. Sound insulation, flame retardant, environmental protection, 0 formaldehyde, and other excellent properties, not only that but also lightweight, reusable, which is incomparable.
information about Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets : https://www.afastainlesskb.com/product/stainless-steel-cabinet/kitchen-cabinet/
108 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by:afastainlesskb
- Member Since: June 27, 2018
Other items listed by afastainlesskb
- Share Tips On Cleaning Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets
- How To Measure The Size Of Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets
- What Are The Details Of Designing Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets?
- What Are The Benefits Of Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets?
- 7 Big Easy To Cause The Stainless Steel Laundry Sink To Rust
Popular Ads Overall
- Pride of Abia Shoes (1022 views)
- SANTAL PLANTAIN FLOUR (680 views)
- Ankara bags (547 views)
- Pride of Abia Shoes (532 views)
- Pride of Abia Shoes (509 views)
- High quality Plastic PVC Sheet (490 views)
- Brogues (488 views)
- Men fashion (439 views)
- Reflective Glass Beads price (338 views)
- Stainless steel floor drain share worth recommending (326 views)