Fruit Processing Machine Manufacturers Warn That The Use Of Lubricants Should Be Strictly Controlled
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has developed specifications for lubricants for food processing machinery. USDA will use food lubricants as two grades of “H1” or “H2”. The Fruit Processing Machine manufacturer recommends that you must be strict and consider it seriously, and use a US-based Wyeth food grade or food grade grease product that meets the relevant regulations to provide a lubricant-sealed solution for food-related equipment.
First, the characteristics of food processing machinery lubrication:
1. Lubricants must not cause pollution to food: In some food processing machinery, lubricants may come into contact with food or cause food contamination, causing poisoning or other adverse effects of food.
H1: Accidental contact lubricant (USDA, H1), which can be used to lubricate or rust the equipment and parts. These lubricated parts may be exposed to food. Can also be used for gaskets or oil pool seals. When used for rust preventive components, it must be easily removed.
Category H2: Non-contact lubricant (USDA, H2), which can be used for lubrication of equipment and parts, rust-proof film, release agent, etc. These parts are not likely to come into contact with food.
It can be seen that the use of lubricants should be strictly controlled to avoid contamination of food by lubricants.
2. Lubrication management of food processing machinery: The lubrication management tube of food processing machinery should be paid attention to, and the lubricant that meets the performance requirements of the equipment must be selected. The lubricant must be kept clean. The vat should be placed horizontally and pumped by hand pump for use. The grease needs to be pressed into the grease gun or the greaser with a hand pump. The small oil (box) for the lubricant is limited to the lubricant. Containers for food and beverage, or washers/disinfections are absolutely prohibited for containing lubricants. The mark on the original barrel can be reused if necessary, but there should be obvious signs when changing the container to avoid misuse.
Second, the selection of food machinery lubricants
Dairy production equipment is usually made of stainless steel. In order to meet the hygiene requirements, the bearings are sealed for the whole life. Other parts such as drive gears are also made into closed type, which is isolated from the product or water.
Compressed air is used to agitate the emulsion during operation of the container. Standard instructions allow contact with the emulsion or dairy product, and it is necessary to use a non-lubricated compressor in order to contaminate the dairy product without lubricating oil.
information about Fruit Processing Machine : https://www.gf-machine.com/product/vacuum-freeze-dryer/
41 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by:fujiBlanche
- Member Since: November 22, 2018
Other items listed by fujiBlanche
- Elevator Factory Reminds You To Pay Attention To The Maintenance Of The Villa Elevator
- Elevator Manufacturers Share How To Design The Size Of The Elevator
- Elevator Supplier Share The Knowledge Of Boarding
- Elevator Supplier Share Sightseeing Elevator Installation Requirements
- Escalator Manufacturer Share The Knowledge Of Which Elevators Are Unpopular
Popular Ads Overall
- Pride of Abia Shoes (1022 views)
- SANTAL PLANTAIN FLOUR (680 views)
- Ankara bags (547 views)
- Pride of Abia Shoes (532 views)
- Pride of Abia Shoes (509 views)
- High quality Plastic PVC Sheet (490 views)
- Brogues (488 views)
- Men fashion (439 views)
- Reflective Glass Beads price (338 views)
- Stainless steel floor drain share worth recommending (326 views)