China Stainless Steel Sink Small Cleaning Method
The sink is one of the most used devices in the kitchen. China Stainless Steel Sink is easy to clean, light weight, and has the advantages of corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance and moisture resistance. If you want to install a stainless steel sink at home, but don’t know how to install and maintain it, here are a few ways to maintain China Stainless Steel Sink.
1. During the installation and decoration process, we must ask the decoration staff not to pour the remaining materials such as plaster, paint, paint, and Tianna water into the basin. It is best to use plastic bags or non-woven fabrics wrapped in water basins. The bag will be covered and covered, and then disassembled after use.
2. Since there are often a lot of iron filings and rust water in the water pipes of the new house, these impurities and rust water tend to accumulate and deposit on the bottom of the basin, forming an electrochemical reaction, which causes rust spots in the basin, so when it is just used, it is timely. It is very important to wipe and clean the basin.
3. For the same reason, do not place the low carbon steel or cast iron utensils in the sink for a long time, or put the rubber dishwashing, wet dishwashing sponge, steel ball, etc. in the sink.
4. Do not cut food in the sink or on the drain board, especially on frozen foods to avoid trauma on the surface of the sink. In time to clean up the residue in the basin to be washed or dishwashed by the filter, do not force discharge through the sewer pipe, so as not to block the pipe in the pipe trap.
5. Do not accumulate water for a long time in the water tank. If there is poor drainage, it should be repaired as soon as possible; do not put lemon, sauce, kimchi and other foods in the sink for a long time. Sewage residue is a hotbed of bacteria. They not only easily corrode the appearance of stainless steel, leaving traces that are difficult to clean, and it is easier to form bacterial biofilm on the surface of stainless steel, which quietly endangers our health.
6. Avoid modulating or dumping chemicals in the water tank. If it is accidentally dropped, rinse it with plenty of water in a timely manner. Do not use corrosive liquids. Do not use steel balls or rough brushes to avoid scratching the surface. When cleaning and wiping, follow the direction of the brushed wire of stainless steel to avoid affecting the overall aesthetics of the stainless steel sink.
7. Slight water stains can be removed with ordinary neutral detergent or toothpaste. For more serious problems, use scouring pad and stainless steel cleaner.
information about China Stainless Steel Sink : https://www.afastainlesskb.com/product/stainless-steel-sink/
104 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by:afastainlesskb
- Member Since: June 27, 2018
Other items listed by afastainlesskb
- Stainless Steel Sink Manufacturers Introduces The Use Of Sink Holes
- High Quality Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets Accessories Are Important
- The Stainless Steel Bathroom Cabinet Is The More Important Furniture In The Bathroom
- How Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets Are Designed According To Ergonomics
- Handmade Sink Manufacturers Share How To Install The Above Counter Basin
Popular Ads Overall
- Pride of Abia Shoes (1354 views)
- High quality Plastic PVC Sheet (767 views)
- Pride of Abia Shoes (726 views)
- Pride of Abia Shoes (661 views)
- Neon bulbs manufacturers (559 views)
- Reflective Glass Beads price (546 views)
- Stainless steel floor drain share worth recommending (462 views)
- Kapton Copper Wires (440 views)
- China electrical stairs factory (430 views)
- Situs Judi Online (415 views)