China Stainless Steel Sink How To Get The Right Cleaning
The sink is known as the “heart” of the kitchen, but it is also the most easily soiled place. Cooking in the kitchen spends most of the time dealing with the sink. Whether it is before or after meals, the cleaning of food and utensils is inseparable from the help of the sink. Everyone often washes the rag in the sink, washes the dishes or Ingredients, dirty things from all sides are in direct contact with the sink wall. The sink looks clean and tidy, but the daily cleaning and maintenance is still not enough. Today, Afa China Stainless Steel Sink will introduce some necessary tips for cleaning the sink. Let’s work together to make the sink bright and new.
The “face” cleaning of the sink is important
1. Clean the sink frequently. When not in use, dry it at room temperature. Do not leave water droplets on the surface.
2. The retained water will cause mineral deposits to occur. In this case, a low concentration of vinegar solution can be used to remove such deposits, and finally the water is completely cleaned.
3. Do not place low-carbon steel or cast iron cookware in the sink for a long time, and do not leave rubber dishwashing, wet dishwashing sponge or other cleaning pad in the sink.
4. Do not leave rubber dishwashing, wet dishwashing sponge or other cleaning pad in the sink.
5, household items, bleach, etc. containing chlorine components will hurt the sink, even if it is placed in the cabinet, if the container containing bleach or chemical detergent is opened, the gas or vapor floating from it will also be below The sink caused damage.
6. Even if it is placed in a cabinet, if a container containing bleach or chemical detergent is opened, the gas or vapor that floats out of it will cause damage to the sink below.
7. Minimize the use of silver-containing detergents or other washing products containing sulfur or hydrochloric acid. Unusual use, incorrect cleaning habits, and impure water quality can cause damage to the sink.
8. Do not put lemon, sauce, kimchi, mustard or other salt-rich or aggressive foods in the sink and on the panel for a long time to prevent it from corroding the sink, making the appearance flash hard to clean.
9. Do not cut food or cut hard objects directly on the sink panel to prevent scratching the sink or causing the shape of the sink to change.
10. Do not place tools or other rusted objects made of mild steel, metal or solid materials in or on the sink during installation or interior decoration.
11. Do not use chlorine-containing cleaning products such as bleach to clean the sink. Silver-containing detergents or melts containing sulfur, hydrochloric acid, and photographic drugs or solder should be rinsed off immediately with water.
12. Do not scrub the sink with a steel ball to avoid scratching the surface and attach metal particles to the basin wall to cause rust.
13. If the sink flashes “floating rust” or “mold spot”, you can use smear powder or toothpaste on the rust and spots, and wipe it with a rag. Do not use scouring pad, polishing pad or polishing material. Clean the sink.
information about China Stainless Steel Sink : https://www.afastainlesskb.com/product/stainless-steel-sink/
143 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by:afastainlesskb
- Member Since: June 27, 2018
Other items listed by afastainlesskb
Popular Ads Overall
- Pride of Abia Shoes (1632 views)
- Pride of Abia Shoes (845 views)
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Teach You The Wisdom In The Details (844 views)
- Pride of Abia Shoes (822 views)
- Situs Judi Online (712 views)
- Abanaijamade Customized Isi-Agu Shoe – Red & Black (562 views)
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet Does Not Know How To Buy? (414 views)
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets can block the derivation of kitchen pollution (407 views)
- Look Here, Learn How To Choose A Stainless Steel Laundry Sink (399 views)
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets Just Meet The Needs Of Consumers (397 views)