Bama Hats By IDPs For IDPs
ENDS.ng Nigerian socio-philanthropic organizastion is helping IDPs sell these lovely Bama traditional hand-woven caps.
They are all made by displaced persons in camps in the northeast.
The proceeds from the sales will go to helping the IDPs get back on their feet. The money from your purchases goes directly to the people who made the caps and a little goes towards the promotion of sustainable enterprise for the millions of displaced persons.
Buying Bama hats is buying a bit of powerful history. The Bama hats are some of the most well designed hats in the whole of Africa. They come from generations of perfectly developed and refined artisan-ship.
Prices start from N14,000; smaller ones are N10,000
Call: Aliko +234 703-327-6105
2763 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by:Bama Caps By IDPs For IDPs
- Member Since: February 23, 2016
Other items listed by Bama Caps By IDPs For IDPs
- No other ads by this poster found.
Popular Ads Overall
- Bama Hats By IDPs For IDPs (2763 views)
- kitchen cabinet (1320 views)
- Half Half Abaya (951 views)
- zaus shoes (822 views)
- Crown Groundnut (805 views)
- 14″/14″ DGO™ Cutter Suction Dredger (493 views)
- Grow your plants without soil (430 views)
- Crown Yam Flour (Small) (415 views)
- A Children’s double bunk bed, a wadrobe and a shoe rack (403 views)
- Crown Yam Flour (Big) (378 views)