7 Big Easy To Cause The Stainless Steel Laundry Sink To Rust
Stainless steel has the ability to resist atmospheric oxidation, that is, rust, and also has the ability to resist corrosion in an acid, alkali, and salt-containing medium, that is, corrosion resistance. However, the degree of corrosion resistance varies with the chemical composition of the steel itself, the state of addition, the conditions of use, and the type of environmental medium. It is a very thin and strong and stable chromium-rich oxide film (passivation film) formed on the surface to prevent the oxygen atoms from continuing to infiltrate and continue to oxidize, thereby obtaining the ability to resist rust. Once for some reason, the film is constantly destroyed, oxygen atoms in the air or liquid will continue to infiltrate or iron atoms in the metal will be continuously separated, forming loose iron oxide, and the metal surface will be continuously rusted.
Stainless Steel Laundry Sink itself will not rust, due to improper use of protective maintenance, it will lead to surface rust, mildew and other undesirable phenomena on the surface of the sink.
First, the main causes of rust are:
1. Decoration impurities: Alkali water, lime water, oil stains, etc. on the wall of the decoration remain on the surface of the water tank. If it is not cleaned in time, local corrosion and rust will be caused.
2. Iron goods: iron nails, iron wire and other iron tools are left in the sink for a long time, which will cause surface rust and yellow spots.
3. Organic juice: Chemical agents, cleaning agents, paints, sauces, oil stains, tea leaves, etc. remain on the surface of the sink for a long time, causing mold, discoloration and local corrosion.
4. Metal dust: During the decoration, the metal dust with mineral or acid and alkaline in the house falls on the surface of the water tank. When it encounters the condensed water between the humid gas and the stainless steel, the electrochemical reaction forms a yellow spot and rust spots.
5. Water pipe impurities: There are iron filings and rust water in the water pipes renovated in the new house. When these impurities stay on the surface of the water tank and are not flushed in time, rust spots and rust spots will appear.
6. The effect of decoration building materials on the surface of the water tank: Although stainless steel has corrosion resistance, it is not non-toxic and non-invasive. The experiment proves that the decoration residue residue water, cement, lime oil, paint, metal dust, etc. have a great influence on the surface of the water tank.
7. The influence of chemical products on the surface of the water tank: Similarly, the various paints used for decoration and cleaning, the various reagents for cement removal, and the strong oxidizing agents commonly used in the home, if accumulated for a long time on the surface of the water tank, are not cleaned in time, and chemical impurities are formed on the surface of the water tank. The reaction also causes corrosion, rust, stains and other undesirable phenomena.
Second, the treatment of stainless steel sink float rust
1. Use toothpaste to remove: Squeeze a little toothpaste on the rust or mildew spots in the sink, and wipe it with a dry rag.
2. Use decontamination powder to remove: use a cloth dampened with a little detergent powder or directly apply to the floating rust or mildew spots and wipe repeatedly.
3. Use rust remover (agent) to remove: use a dry cloth with a small amount of rust remover or spray directly on the floating rust or mildew spots and wipe repeatedly.
4. Rinse and clean the surface of the water tank: After removing the rust, rinse the surface of the water tank thoroughly with clean water, and then wipe the surface water with a clean cotton cloth.
5. Apply oil to protect: After drying, apply a layer of protective agent or edible oil to the surface of the whole sink.
6. For large area of floating rust and spots, please scrub with scouring pad and toothpaste as a whole, scrub according to the pattern of the sink, from heavy to light, from fast to slow, be sure to scrub the surface evenly until the rust is wiped off. . Use a steel ball or other abrasive material to wipe the surface of the sink and make it easier to rust.
information about Stainless Steel Laundry Sink : https://www.afastainlesskb.com/product/
101 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by:afastainlesskb
- Member Since: June 27, 2018
Other items listed by afastainlesskb
- High Quality Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets Accessories Are Important
- Stainless steel floor drain share worth recommending
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets Just Meet The Needs Of Consumers
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets Are Kitchen Style Furniture
- Handmade Sink Manufacturers Share How To Install The Above Counter Basin
Popular Ads Overall
- Pride of Abia Shoes (1022 views)
- SANTAL PLANTAIN FLOUR (680 views)
- Ankara bags (547 views)
- Pride of Abia Shoes (532 views)
- Pride of Abia Shoes (509 views)
- High quality Plastic PVC Sheet (490 views)
- Brogues (488 views)
- Men fashion (439 views)
- Reflective Glass Beads price (338 views)
- Stainless steel floor drain share worth recommending (326 views)